ALMAMED is a congregation of the Universities and the networks of Universities
of the Euromediterranean Countries.
ALMAMED aims, as its main objective, at creating , through specific but
coordinated programmes, a database made of the sum of the specific databases
programmed, in the process of being established and already realised.
This electronic archive, continuously updated, is the bulk of data necessary
in order to fulfil the objectives of ALMAMED which are:
· Create opportunities of exchanges between Euromediterranean Universities
also within the framework of the programmes of the European Union.
· Set up network tools through active and participate research
methodologies, able to collect information on structural aspects of Euromediterranean
· Increase processes of exchange and communication of competencies
and resources for an effective and efficient administration of the Universities.
· Create a database in progress regarding the activities of the
· Establish University degrees common to many Universities.
· Establish systematic student-exchanges between Universities.
· Establish the "Library of Euromediterranean Universities"
to collect the main publications.
The identification and constitution of the various branches and bureaux
is entrusted to the FONDAZIONE LABORATORIO MEDITERRANEO, invested by the
II FORUM CIVILE EUROMED to proceed, by its own initiative and means, firstly
to the constitution of the ALMAMED and later to the conception and realisation
of its spatial organisation.